Car Window Tinting in Surprise AZ
A Zone Auto Glass offers professional, warrantied car window tinting in Surprise AZ. We perform all tint projects at our company headquarters located in El Mirage. Our technicians have at least 3 years professional experience, and they have proven themselves proficient working on vehicles of all makes, models and years in order to be trusted with yours. What is more, we thoroughly enjoy sharing our many years of industry expertise in order to help you make the most informed and economical decision about which film will work the best. After all, there are so many different types of automotive window tint films to choose from that many consumers find themselves at a loss for what tint will fit their budget and needs. Some of the most popular films include dyed films, metal films, carbon films and ceramic films. Each type of tint has its benefits and drawbacks. For example, dyed film is cost effective but can fade over time, while metal film is very durable and stylish, but can interfere with some navigation systems and electronic devices.
Also, it is important to know the legal tint limits for the state of Arizona, because police officers carry tools that allow them to quickly assess if your window tint is legal or not. For example, 35% tint level (which is the legal limit for front door windows in Arizona) is lighter than 5% tint level (commonly referred to as "Limo Tint"). Many customers choose to combine tint levels, so putting 35% on the front doors, and 5% on the rest of the vehicle to stay legally compliant while maximizing protection. We can help guide you through the selection process and educate you along the way so you can be comfortable with, and fully informed about, the decision you choose to make.
If you would like to discuss or schedule car window tinting in Surprise AZ, we welcome you to contact us today.
SunTek Window Tint Film
We carry and install the entire SunTek window tint film lineup, including:
- Standard - Dyed charcoal construction with excellent UV rejection
- High Performance - Dyed metal-charcoal hybrid construction with superior heat rejection
- Carbon - A proprietary construction utilizing non-reflective carbon technology
- CarbonXP - The latest in non-metal, nano-hybrid carbon technology
- InfinityOP - All metal Nichrome construction with superior heat rejection and glare reduction
When you choose us to install your SunTek window tint film, you receive a full manufacturer's warranty that ranges from 3 years to lifetime depending on the line you pick.
Automotive Tint Service Care Tips
Make no mistake about it, having automotive tint service work performed on your vehicle is a significant investment of your time and money. As with any investment you make, it is extremely important to make sure you reap the greatest return possible for the longest amount of time possible. At A Zone Auto Glass, our skilled vehicle window tint technicians have tinted hundreds of thousands of automotive windows of all makes, models and years. We know first hand what it takes to properly protect your investment for many years to come by keeping your window tint performing optimally. To help you with this task, we would like to share the following five tips to properly care for your vehicle's window tint immediately after we install it, as well as in the long term.
- Heat Treat It - The 48-72 hours after your automotive tint service are vital to ensure the water between the film and window dries and sets properly in order to avoid the appearance of streaks, lines or bubbles. We recommend letting your vehicle "bake" out in the sunlight as much as possible during this time. The more sunlight and heat your freshly tinted windows soak up, the quicker your tint will bake and the sooner you can roll down and clean the inside of your windows.
- Roll With It - Piggybacking off of #1, we strongly recommend waiting at least 48 hours to unroll or touch the inside of your freshly tinted windows. Unrolling the windows before this time can cause the tint to catch inside the door, or peel off as the window rolls back up. Should this occur, the tint glue can also cause issues for electronics inside of door panels. Depending on the time of year you have tint work performed, we might recommend waiting a bit longer to unroll your windows, and will let you know if that is the case.
- Patience Is Key - Have you ever heard the phrase "It always gets worse before it gets better"? Well, please be aware that the first few days your new tint will appear foggy, a bit bubbly and just overall not very attractive. This is totally normal because the Sun is still baking excess water stuck between the tint film and window This is totally normal! Within a few days, it will look good as new and, if you follow the two maintenance tips below, your automotive tint should perform optimally for years to come.
- Don't Be Abrasive - We cannot stress enough how damaging any abrasive cleaning tool is to automotive window tint. NEVER use abrasive materials to clean your tinted windows. This includes Brillo Pads and even soft bristled scrub brushes. Instead, we recommend using terry cloth style soft towels to clean the inside of your tinted windows. Also, please be sure to always be gentle and deliberate with your motions to make sure you do not end up causing a stress tear in the tint.
- Go Green Clean - It is essential to avoid using any abrasive cleaning products on your tinted windows at any time. This includes ammonia and other synthetic chemical-based cleaning solutions. They can cause permanent damage to film, and immediately upon contact in some cases. This damage is considered owner error and therefore is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. To solve this problem before it becomes one, we recommend only using natural solutions like vinegar and water, or a light soap and water mixture.
We welcome you to contact us if you have any questions about these automotive tint service care tips, or to schedule your window tinting appointment at our company headquarters in El Mirage, Arizona today.